What is ecremation?
ecremationmn.com allows you to participate in a last act of caring for your loved one.
With your computer, smart phone, or tablet and in the time it would take you to drive to the funeral home you can save yourself significant costs with our direct cremation services of $795, which includes everything associated with direct cremation including medical examiner fees. We guarantee to be the lowest cost cremation provider in Minnesota because you help with the process. Here is how it works:
At the time of death call us directly at 651-292-0292. You will speak directly with one of our staff members NOT an answering service. We will then send one of our funeral directors to call for your loved one and take them into our care at the funeral home.
Here's how ecremationmn.com works.
- To start the arrangement process, Click Here or on the Start Arrangements tab above.
- On the first page indicate whether this is a prearrangement or services are needed immediately. Our General Price List and Urn Price List are also part of the first 2 pages. Simply read through these price lists and check the box that indicates you have read the information and click the “NEXT” button at the bottom to continue to the next page.
- From here the arrangement process is intuitive and easy. The next 4 must be completed for us to provide our cremation services:
1. Agreement to Conduct Transaction via e-signature
2. Crematory Authorization Form
3. Your Basic Information
4. Basic Information on the Deceased
Continue to click on the “Next” button.
- Select the professional services you wish us to perform such as Direct Cremation and/or Private Family Viewing.
- You will need Certified Death Certificates from the State of Minnesota Registrar. We will order them for you, just let us know how many death certificates you would like us to order when you get to that screen.
- On the Merchandise page, you can select different types of remembrance items such as a cremation urn, memento urn, cremation jewelry, or fingerprint jewelry.
- This will take you to the payment screen where you will be asked to provide payment information.
- In order for ecremationmn.com to provide these services at such a reasonable cost, we do have a few restrictions:
- There is an additional transportation charge of $160 when the death is in the Brainard, St. Cloud, or Rochester areas. Please check the check box in the “Services” area of the arrangement process. Deaths outside these areas will have an additional transportation charge of $2 per mile.
- ecremationmn.com will arrive at the place of death during normal business hours.
- Deaths that occur at home outside the 7-county metropolitan area will require the assistance of a family member or friend for transfer.